Law of Armed Conflict - LoAC
Students per iteration:
We hold this course once a year. There is a possibility to hold another
Iterations per year:
29 Sep. to 10 Dec. 2013. Deadline for application: 01 Sep. 2013
06 to 17 April 2014. Deadline for application: 01 March 2014
Deadline for applications:
- 1 t 5 (2nd LT t CL), (Fr military and plice persnnel).
- Gd cmmand at Arabic language.
- Physically fit.
to increase the knowledge and experience of officers in international humanitarian law and qualify them to work as trainers in their different locations
Military, Police, Governmental officials or civilians
1000 US Dollar
- Intrductin t the Internatinal Humanitarian Law.
- LAC Fundamentals.
- Internatinal Criminal Curt.
- ICRC, LAC.
- peratins Management, Air and Naval War.
- LAC and Islamic Law.
- Cde f cnduct.
- ccupied Territries.
- LAC and Military peratins.
- Law implementatin and Challenges.
- peratins Management.
- LAC and Peacekeeping Missins.
- LAC and Natinal Law.
- Medical Affairs.
- Prisners f War.
- Jrdan Rle in Peacekeeping Missins.
- Practical Exercises.
- Visit t the ICRC ffice/ Amman.
This course can be arranged as special course during the year for participants from friendly countries upon request in English Language, provided that number of participants is not less than 10
Back To Top↑